9.1.17

The wide side


Hello everyone and happy new year! I'm so excited for what this new year is going to bring, because last year had definitely it's ups and downs. But the ups were so amazing that they sort of made it up for the downs, haha. The ups for me were obviously my trips to all kinds of (new) places, the many new friends I gained and the biggest highlight of the year: studying in China. But enough about all of that, let's look at my super comfy travel outfit. 


I've been wearing this most of the time when I have to sit in the car or plane for a long period of time, because it's so comfortable! I've worn this outfit when I went to Chengdu, when I went to Seoul and when I went back home to The Netherlands. So yes, this has been my go-to-traveloutfit.


One day after school I was kinda bored, so I decided to bike around the lake and then it started to rain like crazy. I didn't want to get soaked and I ended up in the shopping mall. I went on a solo-shopping trip and I was actually having a lot of fun by myself. The only thing I bought was this red/orangey top by Bershka and I wish I had bought more of them, because this sweater is so ridiculously comfortable. I like wide and loose fitting clothes, not only when I'm traveling but also for everyday wear. The casual look is something I go for everyday, haha.

Bershka sweater / R5 jeans / shoes / River Woods belt / Shoopen cap

D A N I Q U E

 Instagram    Pinterest    Soundcloud    Facebook  Spotify        Twitter       

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! I'm a big fan of wide sleeves and I really like the colour of this sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you're so sweet! Thanks a lot Naomi! :)

      Delete